Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Disclaimer

Disclaimer:  I do not claim to be a perfect parent with perfectly behaved children.  I do not sensor myself well and I do not sugar coat life for my family.  I am a tell-it-like-it is mom...I expect respect from my children and they get that respect in return.  I have been known to nag, pester and drive my children nuts...all in the name of love.  My goal is to do what it takes to get these kids to adulthood alive, educated, without a criminal record if possible and with a good head on their shoulders.  I want them full of great values that will take them far in life and pass those along to their own children.  I will be there friend later, right now I am their parent.

With that said, welcome to my life...






                                                





No comments:

Post a Comment