Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

I pride myself on putting my family first, for the most part...but hey, every mom needs to indulge in a few pampering for herself every now and then, right?!  Well, it's not often that I get to go and "get my nails did", so I usually do them myself.  That means that I have had a lot of trial and error and a LOT of practice.  I buy all the gadgets, different nail polishes and stuff to go along with it.  I usually look up ideas on the internet and practice, practice, practice...here are a few designs that I found and really like!








None of these are easy, but with a little practice I might be able to come up with something close.  It is my little reward, to buy dozens of nail polish, many from the same hue family, lol...(yes, I have many shades of pink!).  I wish I had the time to go to a trade school and learn the fine art of nail design, but even with school I would still have to practice like crazy because I lack the easy talent gene.  Without practice, my nails would look like this...


Practice DOES make perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment